Here's some of the basics that you should follow:
1. Navigate inside the folder of the 'Minisite Sales Page', open the page index.html in your favorite HTML editor, you can even use a simple text editor like notepad if you wish.
2. Replace the buy button with your own Paypal/JVZoo/ClickBank payment button. To create your own button in Paypal, simply login and click on the 'Merchant Services' tab, then click on the 'sell single items' link to create your own payment button.
3. Edit any other text on that page that refers to 'First Name' or 'Last Name' at the top and bottom of the page, plus, add your own terms and company details etc. in the footer. Ideally, you should also try to change as much of the sales page as possible, to make it unique. Then upload the page to your chosen domain.
4. Edit the 'PLR Ebook' source file as much as you like, and add any of your own links, then save as a PDF. Be sure to include the 'Licence-Terms-for-Reseller-Package' and then zip them both together. Note* The 'Licence-Terms-for-PLR-Package' is for YOU only, do NOT include this.
5. Upload the zip file to your domain, either in a hard to guess folder name, or protected location.
You should now have your edited sales page and product download file, which is all you need to start selling!
We would recommend you also drive traffic to a squeeze page (included), simply find the text YOUR AWEBER LIST NAME and replace it with your Aweber list name.. Plus, you can also use any of the graphics (not source files) provided to ALSO drive additional traffic.
If you require web hosting for your new products, we can very highly recommend BlueHost.
They offer a free domain, free SSL Certificate, 1-Click WordPress Install plus 24/7 Support.
As BlueHost's packages are unlimited (unlimited space on SSD storage, unlimited domains and unlimited bandwidth) you can add as many of your PLR products as you like, no need to keep buying more hosting!
[Optional Changes] You can change the background color and all the hyperlink colors by simply editing them in the style sheet (styles.css).
If you need any more help then you can contact support here.
The PLR Monster Team.